Walker HomePartners...Your Trusted Partners in Real Estate
Lake Oconee on my mind. My husband Michael and I were drawn to this beautiful area and I am happy to be back in my native state of Georgia. Originally from Savannah, I have always wanted a home on the water and to wake up to the peaceful beauty of the lake. Once you pull off of the interstate to approach the area, you begin to relax and anticipate the wonderful surroundings. Our lake country has a calming small town feel and charm along with a resort vibe that you have to experience to understand.
Michael and I work together as Walker HomePartners, your Partners in Real Estate. We help buyers and sellers accomplish their individual goals. With more than 14 years on professional sales, I have found that listening, understanding and attention to detail are important in achieving the desired results.
Michael was a PGA professional for over 30 years, so loves the abundance of golf available and teaches still as well. We are both dog lovers, I enjoy gardening, cooking and wine tasting. Whether you are a local wanting to make a change or are hoping to become a part of Lake Country life, I hope you will get in touch with us. See my contact information and we look forward to hearing from you.
Global Luxury Specialist
- I wanted to write a quick note because I was so impressed with the quality of the work of our realtor Pam Walker. Over the years we have moved several times and encountered a wide-range of professionalism with the realtors we have used but Pam was by far the best realtor we ever had. I would even go to the point of saying she was one of the most professional people I have encountered in the business world in general. She went beyond our expectations in thoroughness, courtesy and patience. This move was different than some of our past relocations and Pam understood this and took time to show us a wide variety of options in both homes and locations. In addition she made several follow-up visits when we were closing and going through all the procedures for finalizing our purchase. In several instances she made very valuable suggestions and explained the pros and cons of our decision options. It was really a great advantage to have her on our team ~ Suchon - Buyers
- Pam was professional, organized, well-prepared and always willing to create time for us. Her response to our calls, texts and emails was quick and she has been an invaluable resource to us, even after closing! She is an excellent agent ~ Fulcher - Buyers
- What did I like about working with my Pam as my realtor? Results! Whitaker - Seller
- Summer 2014 was finally here! Everybody was planning vacations, sprucing up their yards and enjoying the beautiful weather. I am working all day, doing yard work after work; packing boxes in my little Mini Cooper for my voyage from NC to Greenville, SC.The drives home on Sunday afternoons I thought would never end! We were fortunate our beloved realtor in NC with Berkshire Hathaway helped secure a fine realtor in Greenville, SC to help us with the search and purchase of our current home. Her name is Pam Walker and I will never forget a statement she made about this "diamond in the rough" home we were contemplating purchasing. She said, "it's got good bones"! I'll never forget that. Pam gave up her May & June weekends to house hunt with us. She arranged for Saturday and Sunday showings; orchestrated offers in a smooth and timely fashion. Even the closing on Memorial Day weekend which she had to go the extra mile to make that even happen. Pam was fun to work with under such stressful conditions and we would highly recommended her and use her again as our realtor ~ Neckers - Buyers
- Pam was my agent when I purchased my home. She was extremely efficient and I chose to have her sell it as well a few years later. Her financial/pricing advice is precious. She also helped me find a good contractor to tackle the repair list quickly. Pam is always thinking ahead, stays on top of everything, and has her client’s best interest at heart. I was so pleased with Pam’s services when I bought and sold the house that I have recommended her to several friends since ~ Bessy - Buyer/Seller
- I felt like I was her only client ~ Sullivan - Buyer
- After nearly a year of unsuccessfully trying to sell a home that had been left to me as part of an estate, I decided to switch agents and selected Pam Walker. I am very happy to write that she provided excellent sales service and turned the home around for me in less than two months. She gave sound and practical advice on what needed to be done to improve the chances for a sale and kept in continuous communication with me about what was going on at the property, when it was being shown, etc. Pam doesn't just throw your property onto the multiple agent listing service and then provide canned reports via email at the end of each month about showings and listing views. This was very important to me as I was managing the property at some distance (from Chicago!) and needed to be informed of what was being done to market the home. Pam was always courteous, prompt, easy to reach, and a real pleasure to deal with as was the staff at her company, C. Dan Joyner. She generated more viewings of the home in a few months than had occurred in the previous six months using the other agent. We ended up with a fairly quick sale for a good price. The closing went smoothly as well. I have no hesitation highly recommending Pam as a top real estate agent in the Greenville area and plan on using her again to sell another estate property in the near future ~ Swartz - Seller
- Pam has the patience of a Saint and the tenacity of a Pitbull ~ Brooks - Buyer